Senior SEO Specialist
What will you do?
We are a world leader in the Ad-Intelligence industry crunching over 100TB a day!! And covering over 100 countries. If you are an online marketing expert with an obsession towards the newest search algorithms, keyword research, and best practices to drive organic traffic. This is an amazing opportunity for you!
What will be your responsibilities?
- Plan, manage, and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy: Goals, objectives, strategies to fit the product roadmap.
- Work with our product department and content writers to optimize website and blog structure, content, and experience for organic search.
- Work with our Paid marketing team to create a holistic overall search program.
- Carry out SEO research and analyze performance data
What will you bring to the team:
- 4+ years’ experience in SEO (B2B advantage)
- Strong working knowledge of Google suite (analytics, search consul & GTM)
- Strong working knowledge of web architecture and SEO best practices.
- English at mother tongue level (ability to edit text and write short pieces of text)
- Experience working with WordPress and building/administering content.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.