Enterprise Account Manager
Our Account Managers are the face of BIScience to our clients. Your goal will be to manage the day to day relationships with our clients in order to maintain their satisfaction and increase their business with us.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you’ll be expected to proactively manage the business through periodic on-line reviews and web conferences.
At BIScience we succeed when our clients succeed. As such, you’ll be the client representative within BIScience helping them to maximize the value they receive from our product and service. You will be expected to manage and prioritize their needs to ensure that they’re happy and profitable.
When you see an opportunity that benefits BIScience and our clients, your goals will include upselling our services as applicable
What will you do?
As part of our team you will have a key position, supporting our local and international customers by providing technical assistance, monitoring and Account Management.
The ideal candidate should have a strong interest in both technology and business, and must be comfortable in a customer-facing position. You will be the customer’s go-to person for everything support-related, and should be comfortable with discussing product capabilities and communicating the customer’s voice internally.
- Be the primary point of contact for our most strategic clients after closing a deal by Sales .
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs
- Contribute to proposal development, negotiations, and deal closings.
- Provide technical expertise and support, and participate in client engagements up to C- level
- Develop strong professional relationships with decision makers.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our clients can utilize BIScience product
- Identify upsell opportunities & execute on them
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Work with all other teams within the company to optimize client experience across our portfolio
- Assist new enterprise clients after sale , in order to ensure their understanding of the product and it’s value for them.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an international clients facing role
- Enterprise B2B experience with international clients – Must
- Experience handling six figure deals
- Presale and aftersales technical experience , represent the client needs to product/ R&D.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a role that requires consistently reclosing/upselling /cross-selling opportunities – Must
- Native English speaker level /native – Must
- Tech-savvy with super strong analytical and technical skills – Must
- Superb writing and communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a team player
- Problem-solver, resourceful and independent
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org