What will you do?
- Build methodology and tools to support Big Data analysis.
- Work closely with Product, Customer Success, R&D and Marketing, helping to implement various aspects of data processing and analysis.
- Source and cross-analyze data from several sources to provide market and business insights.
- Ownership of data models, data mapping, classifications and various data re-structuring activities
- Perform research on the database to verify the accuracy of the data.
- Study and map the online advertising eco-system to enhance system’s data.
- Take part in various marketing and product activities to expose and promote the value offering for clients and prospects
- Perform through and comprehensive market research by sourcing and harvesting market data from various public sources
What will bring to the tram?
- Academic degree in statistic/economy /Industrial Engineering .
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in similar positions..
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with SQL and database applications.
- English at high level .
- High attention to details.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-time management.
- Self-learning abilities.
- Working with Tableau or other BI tools.
- Working with predictive and probabilistic models, clustering algorithms and other classification models.
- Experience at online media companies.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org